Nowadays, when one opens the internet, he or she comes across various ads on different websites. These websites sell commercial products, stationery products, electrical appliances, fashion articles, or even furniture like the cstop.shop website. The prices of them are attractively low. Therefore, people are drawn to them. But they are fake.
What is the cstop.shop website?
Cstop.shop has a very low trust score which indicates that there is a strong likelihood the website is a scam. Be very careful when using this website. When our algorithm automatically reviewed cstop.shop we looked at many factors, such as the ownership details, location, popularity, and other factors relating to reviews, fake products, threats, and phishing.
A trust score is created using all the collected data. Although the website seems to have a very low rating, be aware that our algorithm is not perfect. It may not be a scam but a legit and safe site.
Negative highlights of this website
- The registrar has a high % of spammers and fraud sites
- The owner of the website is using a service to hide their identity on WHOIS
- This website is (very) young.
- This website is not optimized for search engines
- A high number of suspicious websites on this server
- We tried to analyze the content of the site but failed
Points to prove that the cstop.com website is fake
- We see that the owner of the website is using a service to hide his/her identity. This may be because the owner does not want to get spammed. However, it also makes it difficult to identify the real owner of the website. As a result, websites hiding their identity get a slightly lower score.
- The domain has only been registered recently. We recommend you to be cautious when buying or using services from a website that is very young. Websites of scammers often only last for a few months before they are taken offline. An old website is no guarantee that the site is safe. Some scam sites are even years old. Most scam sites however are taken down after a few months as the number of consumer complaints rises and the hosting company is getting tired of the many emails and phone calls.
- We discovered that other suspicious sites are hosted on the same server as the website. We, therefore, lowered the review of cstop.shop. You can see which websites by checking the server tab lower on this page for more information. Other suspicious websites are websites with a low trust score which may be online scams or selling fake products. Often scammers use the same server to host multiple websites at the same time.
- We tried to analyze the content of the website but we failed. It may mean a temporary technical error, that the site is not active, there is no content, or that the website is actively blocking our efforts to analyze the information it is offering.
- This registrar has a high percentage of spammers and fraud sites. The domain registration company seems to attract websites with a low to very low trust score.
Frequently asked questions about this website
Is the cstop.shop website a scam?
Yes, this website is a scam.
Is this website fake?
Yes, this website is fake.
Is the cstop.shop website legit?
No, this website is not legit.
Is this website safe?
No, this website is not safe.