We’re glad that you are doing your research before going ahead and entering your bank details and placing the order on the cutiefridays.com website. But you are not the only one who is skeptical about whether the brand is legitimate or not. It is normal to have questions like that. We have the answers to all the questions that you have in mind.
What is the cutiefridays.com website?
The cutiefridays.com website is an online women’s clothing store that revolves around giving women a sense of self-worth, beauty, and comfortable fashion at prices that can be affordable for everyone.
The government drove this brand out of a small store in a shopping mall in Maryland. Because of the cute outfits of great quality that they sold, they were able to take this venture to the next level, which is now operational online and has a huge warehouse in Atlanta, Georgia.
Their collection includes Tops, Bottoms, Rompers and jumpsuits, dresses, shorts, skirts, and accessories for women that give them a sense of confidence and femininity.
Positive aspects of this website
- HTTPS verified
- Not blacklisted in any search engine
- Well maintained website
- Ongoing sales
- Variety of products to choose from
Negative aspects of the cutiefridays.com website
- No social media presence
- The address mentioned is in a residential area
- Poor customer reviews
- The owner did not mention any contact number on the website
Points to prove that this website is fake
- The trust index of the website is only 3.8%, falling way below the average. The domain was created on February 23, 2022.
- The website is new and has a low Alexa ranking as well.
- The scam detector concludes that the website is too young and too suspicious and users must take it as a warning signal.
- There is no contact number found on the website for people to contact.
- The address of the warehouse mentioned on the website tracks down to a residential place in Atlanta.
- Cutiefridays.com are not present on Instagram and Facebook, they have only 22 likes on their page.
- On Facebook discussion groups and third-party websites, people have commented many negative things about the brand.
- They say that the customer support email is unresponsive and they haven’t received a single reply even after sending out dozens of emails.
- Many people have still not received their orders, even after months of waiting.
- They also claim that the tracking numbers are fake and of no use.
- The customer support is quite slow and if you are lucky enough to get a reply from them, which comprises of a further date promising that your order will be delivered soon, is also of no use.
- They provide a duplicate FedEx number and ghost you after they receive your payment.
Frequently asked questions about the cutiefridays.com website
Is this website fake?
Yes, this website is fake.
Is the cutiefridays.com website a scam?
Yes, it is a scam.
Is this website safe?
No, this website is not safe at all.
Is the cutiefridays.com website legit?
No, this website is not legit.
More about scam websites can be found here.