Are you in dire need of a solution to your excessively bleeding teeth and gums? Does it hurt to watch your gums malfunction? Do you feel sorry for your teeth knowing that one day, they will lose the support they require to stay in place? If the answers to all the above questions are yes, then this article is just for you. It talks about a drug called dentitox pro.
Dentistry has come along a long way with a tray full of procedures that target different issues in our mouths. However, people nowadays are now turning their attention to all-natural means. They are doing this to improve their poor oral health. Here is a dentitox pro review.
What is dentitox pro?
Dentitox pro is an oral support supplement. It aims at rebuilding gums and teeth. It does this while getting rid of tooth decay at the same time. A doctor found this formula during primitive African tribe rituals. This solution contains natural ingredients only. When these ingredients are combined, they make a whole lot of a difference, starting at the very root of the problem.
54-year-old professor Marc Hall conceptualized the formula. This is because he himself experienced poor oral health himself. So, he came together with his doctor friend and brought Dentitox Pro to life.
How are teeth destroyed?
According to Marc, toxic food i.e., processed foods can potentially harm teeth and gums. There are substances that end up entering the food growing, harvesting, and packaging processes. These eventually make their way to the mouth. Because of this, many of these substances induce varying damage levels making it difficult to live with them.
Steps in which this drug works
Dentitox pro works in three crucial steps. They are as follows:
- Step 1: It stops inflammation, bleeding, and pain. It does this while tightening the gums
- Step 2: It detoxifies pollutants, chemicals, and other substances that cause damage to teeth and gums
- Step 3: It also rebuilds teeth and gums
Dentitox pro ingredients
A lot of ingredients are found in dentitox pro. They are:
- Elderberry: Elderberry or Sambucus is a genus of flowering plants which has berries filled with antioxidants and vitamins that may enhance immune health.
- Xylitol: Xylitol is a sugar alcohol that people naturally find in many of the fruits and vegetables we consume. Dentists recommend xylitol-sweetened chewing gum as a way of preventing tooth decay.
- Collagen: Collagen is a natural protein. One can find it across our entire bodies. Collagen promotes gum healing that results in thicker gums around the teeth and complete coverage of roots.
- MSM: Methylsulfonylmethane is an organosulfur compound that can reduce gum problem areas and decrease the size of periodontal pockets.
- Indian licorice: Indian licorice is an herbaceous flowering plant in the Fabaceae family. Researchers found that tooth decay and gum disease can be prevented in the presence of licorice.
- Neem: Neem barks can be thought of as an “oral deodorant, toothache reliever, and cleaner.” It is a natural herb that carries an abundance of antibacterial properties.
- Sage: Sage belongs to the mint family, Lamiaceae. It contains a rich source of antioxidants. Clinical effects of a mouthwash containing sage found a significant reduction in colony count in dental plaque.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon is a type of spice that has a lot of healing properties. It can treat gum diseases, prevent cavities and also ease bacterial infections.
- Apart from these, there are other ingredients for improving oral health. They are Vitamin A (1500IU), Vitamin D3 (600IU), Vitamin K2 (120mcg), Phosphorus (50mg), Zinc (6mg), Potassium (50mg), Calcium (50mg), and Iron (3mg).
Is this drug safe?
Dentitox Pro is an all-natural product. This makes it a safe solution to consider. However, the best approach is always to consult a health practitioner before using it. This rule applies to pregnant and/or nursing women. It also applies to people with any pre-existing condition that needs medications. The latter cannot be stressed on. This is because medication interactions might occur even with herbs, minerals, plants, and vitamins.
Is this drug trustworthy?
This drug has the potential to erase periodontal disease in just a matter of weeks. In addition to that, one’s teeth might become whiter and whiter. Along with that, issues such as bad breath, inflamed and bleeding gums, and tooth decay will be the past.
What makes it even more attractive is that it is an oil-based supplement. This is very desirable because of the fact that many plants and herbs-related extracts thrive when infused in an oil base. Because it is oil-based, it will provide the immediate delivery of nutrients to our saliva compared to capsules or tablets.
Dentitox pro official website
The official website of dentitox pro is: