If we search the internet nowadays, we will find a lot of fake and scam websites. But if we look carefully, we will see that most of these fake or scam websites are usually fashion websites. One of them is the dressuphar.com website.
What is the dressuphar.com website?
The dressuphar.com website is a fashion website. It sells fashion garments for every occasion. It gives a lot of offers and discounts on the products it sells. So, people are attracted to it as they think that they will get such fashionable products at such a cheap price.
Is this website real or fake?
This dressuphar.com website is a fake one. Not only is this a fake website, but it is also a scam. It loots people of their hard-earned money by cheating them. We would strictly advise people not to purchase any fashionable products from this website.
This website has also been suspected as a scam by scamadvisors. It is because the trust score of the website is low. The review of dressuphar.com was determined by a computer program where 0 is very unreliable and 100 is considered safe to use.
The algorithm determines the trust score based on 40 different data points it collects. Examples are the location of the server, compared to the location of the company, if contact details are shown or not, rating and reviews which are given on Safe.Shop and other review sites, etcetera.
Negative highlights of dressuphar.com
There were 2 negative highlights found about the dressuphar.com website. They are:
- The identity of the owner of the website is hidden on WHOIS
- The age of this site is (very) young.
How does this website scam people?
This website is very smart. So that people do not suspect them of cheating, they have kept only Cash On Delivery (COD) as the payment option. After people order their products here, they wait for the delivery. As assumed, a few days later, the product arrives.
The person takes the parcel from the delivery boy and pays him the money. But when they go back and open the parcel. They are speechless. It is because they did not receive the dresses they ordered. Instead, they got torn, worn, and ragged clothes. This is how this website makes a fool out of people.
Points that prove that this website is a scam
- The identity of the website owner has been hidden. This may be done for a valid reason as spammers use this information to email website owners. Unfortunately, it also makes the identification of the owner difficult.
- This website was set up recently. Scam sites are often very young. They are removed from the web after a couple of months as too many consumers leave negative reviews and social media comments. Till that time, they will try to scam people.
- There is no contact information given on this website. Due to this, people are not able to call and complain about their fraudulent orders and fake items they received.
Frequently asked questions about the dressuphar.com website
Is dressuphar.com website real or fake?
This is a fake website.
Is this website a scam?
Yes, it is a scam.
Is dressuphar.com website legit?
No, this website is not legit.
Is this website safe?
No, it is not safe.