In times of quality fashion like in the year 2022, a lot of websites are growing. They are coming up with unique fashion statements. They are also selling them at an unbelievable price. This is attracting a lot of customers like the jassina.com website.
These customers order the products straight away without thinking. They do not even check if the websites are fake or real. Instead, they spend all their hard-earned money on these products. Later, when there is any dispute regarding the products, they feel helpless. Then they go to the customer care departments to lodge complaints against the website.
Jassina.com is one such fraud website. This website sells top &palazzos, lehenga choli, gowns, and combo offers. It appeared about a month ago out of nowhere on the internet. Then they started advertising their products at reasonably low prices. Like it is stated earlier, this attracted the people. They started ordering various products.
Is this website real or fake?
When they received the products, it shocked them. Where were the products they ordered? Instead of new clothes, they got torn and worn-out clothes. This enraged them as it should. They were angry that their hard-earned money had gone to waste. It was then that they understood something. They understood that it is a fake website. Then they complained in the customer care department. Since then, customer care has been handling their problems.
- Now comes the question: how does this jassina.com website fake their products? When people open their website, they see that the website is selling products at 70% off. This is suspicious.
- When a person checks a product, they see that there is no customer review of any of them. This is very suspicious in the first place.
- Then comes the next point. They designed their page from myshopify app. Most of the fake websites do it. Therefore this is another point that raises doubt.
- After that, comes the address of the owner. The address given is fake. So is the contact number on the website. So no one will be able to call up the customer service line of the website and complain about the products they did not receive.
- Last but not the least, there is no option of COD (Cash on Delivery). This means that the website can scam people into paying money online and disappearing with it.
Frequently asked questions about this website
Yes, it is fake.
Is this website a scam?
Yes, this website is a scam.
No, this website is not legit.
Is this website safe?
No, this website is not safe at all.