Nowadays, a lot of fake websites are coming up. Lyosteria.com website is one of them. Are you not sure if this website is real or fake? Are you planning to buy from this website but are unsure? Then you have come to the right place. In this article, we will talk about the fact if this website is real or fake. We will give a complete review of this website.
What is the lyosteria.com website?
Lyosteria.com might be a scam. The trust score of the website is low. The review of lyosteria.com was determined by a computer program where 0 is very unreliable and 100 is considered safe to use. Our algorithm determines the trust score based on 40 different data points it collects.
Examples are the location of the server, compared to the location of the company, if contact details are shown or not, rating and reviews which are given on Safe.Shop, and other review sites. The computer program determined that the website has a low trust score.
Negative highlights about this website
- The identity of the owner of the website is hidden on WHOIS
- The age of this site is (very) young.
- The Alexa rank (how much traffic) is rather low
- We did not find a lot of websites linking to this site
- The website is located in a high-risk country.
- Negative reviews were detected for this website
Points to prove that the lyosteria.com website is fake
- The identity of the website owner has been hidden. This may be done for a valid reason as spammers use this information to email website owners. Unfortunately, it also makes the identification of the owner difficult. We prefer if the website does show his true identity.
- This website was set up recently. As a result, we advise you to really take the time to check this site out before you interact with it. Scam sites are often very young. They are removed from the web after a couple of months as too many consumers leave negative reviews and social media comments. Till that time, they will try to scam you.
- The Alexa ranking of this website is low. This can be considered low in relation to other websites from the website’s country. If you think this website should be very popular, please invest additional time in researching the company as this is suspicious. For a smaller or starting website, a low Alexa ranking can be considered normal.
- This site has not built up many references from other websites. This could be a negative signal. Websites cannot build up links from other websites fast. Having (paid) links from low-traffic websites does not help. The websites linking to this site have to have a good reputation and lots of traffic if they want to add “link authority”.
- The website is being hosted in a country with a high level of fraud and corruption according to the International Banking Federation. The risk of doing business with these kinds of countries is therefore higher.
Frequently asked questions about this website
Is the lyosteria.com website a scam?
Yes, this website is a scam.
Is this website fake?
Yes, this website is fake.
Is the lyosteria.com website legit?
No, this website is not legit.
Is this website safe?
No, this website is not safe.