Now is the time of Covid-19. There are various restrictions. One of these restrictions is that entrepreneurs should carry out their businesses with only 50% of the staff. This is leading to a loss. It is happening in the case of offline businesses. In times like this, more and more people are trying to make money online, no matter what the means. Many of them are trying out online businesses like opening up the sharksilk.com website. Some of them are genuinely working hard whereas the others are faking it.
They are opening up fake websites and looting people. Then after a few months, they are shutting down and taking their website off the internet. This means they are scammers.
What is the sharksilk.com website?
Sharksilk.com website is one such website. They are scammers. They rob people of their hard-earned money. This website lures customers into a trap by giving huge discounts and great deals. We looked into the matter.
Sharksilk.com website review is somewhat low according to our algorithm. We give the rating automatically based on data we could find about the site on the Internet. This includes if the website used an SSL certificate, which country hosted the website, and if one can find the website on spam and phishing lists.
Negative highlights about this website
- The owner of the website is using a service to hide their identity on WHOIS.
- This website is (very) young.
- This website does not have many links to it.
Proof that the sharksilk.com website is a scam
- We found out that the owner of the website is using a service to hide his/her identity. This may be because the owner does not want people to catch him. However, it also makes it difficult to identify the real owner of the website.
- The domain has only been registered recently. Websites of scammers often only last for a few months before they are taken offline. An old website is no guarantee that the site is safe. Some scam sites are even years old. Most scam sites however are taken down after a few months. This is because the number of consumer complaints rises and the hosting company is getting tired of the many emails and phone calls.
- People found out that not many websites are linking to this website. It means the website has little “authority”. A website can gain “authority” in search engines if many other (high traffic and quality) websites link to it. In this case, they could not find many other websites with authority linking to this site.
Frequently asked questions about this website
Is the sharksilk.com website fake?
Yes, it is a fake website.
Is this website a scam?
Yes, this website is a scam.
Is the sharksilk.com website legit?
No, this website is not legit.
Is this website safe?
No, this website is not safe.
More about scam websites can be found here.