Everyone likes to do online shopping, as we all know. But how many of you know that there are risks to shopping online. Before buying, you need to go through some essential factors of the website, which tell if the website is safe or not. Storeshop.com website is one such online website. It sells women’s wear like crop tops, leggings, men’s wear, and other accessories.
What is the storeshop.com website?
It seems that storeshop.com is legit and safe to use and not a scam website. The review of storeshop.com is positive. The positive trust score is based on an automated analysis of 40 different data sources we checked online such as the technology used, the location of the company, other websites found on the same web server, etcetera.
Websites that score 80% or higher are in general safe to use with 100% being very safe. Still, we strongly recommend doing your own vetting of each new website where you plan to shop or leave your contact details. There have been cases where criminals have bought highly reliable websites.
Positive highlights of this website
- This website offers payment methods that allow you to get your money back.
- We detected advanced software.
- According to Xolphin SSL Check, the SSL certificate is valid.
- This website has existed for quite some years
- Trend Micro trusts this website.
Negative highlights of the storeshop.com website
- The website’s owner is hiding his identity on WHOIS using a paid service.
- Several spammers and scammers use the same registrar.
Points that prove if this website is legit or fake
- The owner of the website is hiding his identity. Spammers use this information to promote services to website owners. Some website owners, therefore, chose to hide their contact details. However, scammers can also misuse it. Our algorithm gives a high rating if the owner shows its true identity.
- We discovered that the owner registered the domain of this website several years ago. Websites of scammers are usually very new. Still, you have to be careful. Scammers nowadays also buy old and existing websites to start their malpractice. Checking a website for other scam signals remains essential.
- We always check which other websites are registered by the same company the website is using. In this case, we discovered that the registrar is facilitating a high number of websites that have a low to a very low review score. This may be a coincidence but it may also be caused by lax “Know your customer” processes at the domain registration bureau. The trust score of the website has been reduced.
- This webshop is offering payment methods that can be considered reasonably safe such as credit cards and Paypal. These companies usually offer the option to get your money back in case the merchant does not deliver or the product has been broken during transportation. However, no payment method gives money back all the time. Make sure you file a complaint in time and be careful with the limitations your credit card or payment methods have set.
- We found several software technologies which are not often used by scammers on Builtwith. While this is no guarantee the website is legit, chances are less that the company is a scam. We, therefore, raised the trust score (slightly).
- We found a valid SSL Certificate. An SSL certificate is used to secure the communication between your computer and the website. There are different levels of SSL certification. A free one is also available and this one is used by online scammers. Still, not having an SSL certificate is worse than having one, especially if you have to enter your contact details.
Frequently asked questions about the storeshop.com website
Is this website fake?
This website may not be fake.
Is the storeshop.com website a scam?
This might not be a scam.
Is the storeshop.com website legit?
This website might be legit.
Is this website safe?
This website has a high probability of being safe.