Scamadvisor.com checked the theclothesbox.com website and they are unsure if the website is legit.
Theclothesbox.com website allows a holistic online shopping experience that is way more convenient and hassle-free than an in-store shopping tour. This website is supposed to be a user-friendly website.
It has distinct categories such as kitchenware, baby & kids wear, home accessories, women’s wear, and kids’ cycle. Customization options and style selection are made easier. This is done so that one can contact their trendsetting fashion experts for outfit ideas for their body type and occasion.
Review of this website
The trust score rating of the website is rather low. Theclothesbox.com may be a scam. Scamadviser determined the trust score using a computer algorithm. The algorithm looks at 40+ data points on which basis it creates a trust score. Sources are third-party reviews, the location of the company, the hosting party used by the website if the website has been reported to sell fake products, etcetera. As the review of the website is somewhat low, please do take time to check the website yourself.
Negative highlights about this website
- The identity of the owner of the website is hidden on WHOIS
- The age of this site is (very) young
- This website is not optimized for search engines
- The owner of the website is hiding his identity. Spammers use this information to promote services to website owners. Some website owners, therefore, chose to hide their contact details. However, it can also be misused by scammers. The algorithm usually gives a high rating if the identity of the website owner is shown.
- This domain name has only been registered recently. This means that the website is actually quite young and few if any consumers have had time to leave reviews or social media comments. It is, therefore, best to check this website thoroughly to make sure the website was not set up by a scammer.
- In the analysis, the Alexa ranking is always checked. In this case, it was low. A low Alexa ranking means that the website has relatively few visitors. For a new website, this is logical. The same is true for a highly specialized website. However, if the website claims to be a large corporate or popular site, then warning flags should be raised.
- This website does not have many other websites linking to it. This means the website is not considered an “authority”. One does not get many links from other websites easily. Therefore, it often takes up a lot of years to build up authority. Just having many links from sites that are unknown and have no traffic, does not help a site to build authority.
- People checked if the website is optimized for search engines like Google and Bing. This does not seem to be the case. Several items are missing which most websites implement to make sure they can be found by search engines. The customers consider this suspicious. This is usually the case if they do not want to be found by police authorities or brand protection agencies.
Frequently asked questions about this website
Yes, it is a fake website.
Is this website a scam?
The above points prove the fact that this website is a scam.
No, this website is not legit.
Is this website safe?
No, this website is not safe.