Nowadays, when one opens the internet, he or she comes across various ads on different websites. This is the season of lockdown. People are losing jobs at an alarming rate. Many families cannot afford to buy the essentials of their daily living. So, they have become desperate to earn money. Due to this, many have started scamming other people. They are doing this by creating online websites. These websites sell stationery products, kitchen appliances, or even fashion accessories like thewatchdeck.com website. The prices of them are attractively low. Therefore, people are drawn to them.
This website is an online shopping website that offers branded watches at low costs. They display products with huge amounts of discounts. They do this to attract people and traffic to their website.
Negative highlights about this website
- Missing complete company owner information defines the unsafeness of the website.
- Lack of licensing or certifications.
- Another big reason is that the website has zero transparency.
- Customer care service is not so good.
- No Social Media Handles.
Positive highlights about this website
- Online selling web store
- Provides unique and designer dresses for men and women
- The store supplies items at an affordable rate
- The portal gives cash on delivery option, too, along with debit card payments
Points to prove that this website is fake
- No refunds are given
- No return policy in any product ordered in Shopwolf
- Inadequacy of vision and aim information in the section of About us
- No social icons of Shopwolf
- Missing Reviews and comments
- Alexa Rank not allotted
Is this website fake?
Yes, this website is fake.
Yes, it is definitely a scam.
Is this website legit?
No, this website is not legit.
Is this website safe?
No, this website is not safe at all.