This is the age of lockdown. People are losing jobs at an alarming rate. So, they are trying to find new ways to survive this pandemic economically. Among these desperate people, there are many who want to loot the money of others. In order to do so, they are opening up online websites and selling items related to fashion like the intzaar.com website.
They are doing so because they know that the people in the world are very keen on following fashion trends. So, whenever they come across their websites, they are definitely going to purchase one product or another. In this way, they trap the customers and make them pay money for the products they will never receive.
Intzaar.com website is a fake fashion website. It sells silk sarees, cotton sarees, and plus-size hoodies. It portrays the products with a shockingly low price so that they might look attractive. This fools the people easily. They select their products and place them in the cart. Then they pay money for the products they will never receive.
Yes, this website is a fake one. It showcases various attractive products on the website. Once the customers seem pleased with the products, they place their orders. This is where they make the mistake. They do not even ponder on the thought that the website does not offer cash on delivery.
They pay the money through online transactions. Once the owner of the website receives the money, they remove all traces of the orders placed by the customer. Thus they fool the customers. The customers suffer a terrible loss.
Points to prove that this website is fake
- The contact information in the intzaar.com customer care is fake. No one receives the call if a call is placed because the number is invalid.
- The email id in the website’s “contact us” section is also fake. If one emails regarding the products, they will get 0 answers in return.
- The cost of products on the website is surprisingly low. No one can make a profit if they sell products at this price. This is enough to make a person suspicious.
- There is no option of cash on delivery. So, customers have to make online transactions in order to pay for the products he or they purchased.
- The writings in the return policy and refund policy of the website are plagiarized. It has copied them from other websites.
Is this website fake?
Yes, it is a fake website.
Yes, it is a scam.
Is this website legit?
No, this website is not legit.
No, this website is not safe.