Now is the time of Covid-19. There are various restrictions. One of these restrictions is that business has to be carried out with only 50% of the staff. This is leading to a loss. It is happening in the case of offline businesses. In times like this, more and more people are trying to make money online, no matter what the means. Many of them are trying out online businesses like opening up the fashionistas365.com website. Some of them are genuinely working hard whereas the others are faking it.
They are opening up fake websites and looting people. Then after a few months, they are shutting down and taking their website off the internet. This means they are scammers.
What is the fashionistas365.com website?
Fashionistas365.com website is one such website. They are scammers. They rob people of their hard-earned money. This website lures customers into a trap by giving huge discounts and great deals. Scamadvisor looked into the matter.
Fashionistas365.com website review is somewhat low according to the Scamadviser algorithm. The rating is given automatically based on data they could find about the site on the Internet such as if an SSL certificate is used, which country the website is hosted in, and if the website is listed on spam and phishing lists.
Negative highlights of this website
- The owner of the website is using a service to hide their identity on WHOIS.
- This website is (very) young.
- This website does not have many links to it.
How does the fashionistas365.com website scam people?
In the beginning, this website offers huge discounts. They try to portray the fact that they are selling fashion products at a very cheap price. They also show pictures of attractive products to attract customers.
Once the customers select a product and go to buy it, there is the option of online payment. There is no option for COD. So, having no other option, the customers prepay their orders. The website accepts the money. But the ordered product never reaches the customers. This is how they cheat people.
Proof that this website is a scam
- Scamadvisors say that the owner of the website is using a service to hide his/her identity. This may be because the owner does not want to get spammed. However, it also makes it difficult to identify the real owner of the website.
- The domain has only been registered recently. Websites of scammers often only last for a few months before they are taken offline. An old website is no guarantee that the site is safe. Some scam sites are even years old. Most scam sites however are taken down after a few months. This is because the number of consumer complaints rises and the hosting company is getting tired of the many emails and phone calls.
- People found out that not many websites are linking to this website. It means the website has little “authority”. A website can gain “authority” in search engines if many other (high traffic and quality) websites link to it. In this case, they could not find many other websites with authority linking to this site.
Frequently asked questions about this website
Is the fashionistas365.com website fake?
Yes, this website is fake.
Is this website a scam?
Yes, it is a scam.
Is fashionistas365.com website safe?
No, this website is not safe at all.
Is this website legit?
No, it is not legit.