Online E-commerce users in India seek to find electronic equipment that is affordable and can be repaired or sold for a better price than its original price. Most people can purchase these products online, even if they are not able to buy directly from the manufacturer’s website. One such website is Refurbished Bazaar.com. Continue reading the Refurbished Bazaar.com review.
Refurbished Bazaar sells refurbished electronic goods such as smartwatches, earbuds, and smartphones. These products can be shipped to many parts of the world.
This website offers electronic products from many famous brands, including Redmi (OnePlus), Samsung, JBL, and Skullcandy. The website gives information about the brand price and what is available for customers. For online shoppers to choose from, the products can be categorized by price ranges or brands.
Specifications about this website
- Website Type- E-commerce selling electronics devices.
- Shipping Fees: Free shipping within India Territory International shipping costs are $60 for all other countries and $30 for Canadian provinces. The VAT charges must be paid by the buyer.
- Website link- refurbished-bazaar.com
- Shipping Policies – Allcargo, FedEx, and Ecom all make shipping easy. The product selection will determine the shipping company.
- Refunds and Returns- All returns must be made within 60 days from the date of delivery.
- Exchange Policy: No information is provided about the exchange between products.
- Company Email- [email protected]
- Mobile number for company – +91 792 596 00684
- Payment Options – Accepted online payment methods include MasterCard, Visa, ETF, and Amex. The website does not offer COD.
- Company Address – Refurbished Bazaar 9,7th Thousand Lights Mount Road, Chennai Tamil Nadu-600006
- Cancellation- A customer may cancel the product anytime before the cut-off period mentioned on the site.
- There aren’t many products on the website.
- Websites contain unnecessary pop-up advertisements.
- There are two view modes that customers can choose from on the website.
- Products are not eligible for cash-on-delivery.
- Social media links are not available on this website.
Points to prove that this website is a fraud
- Age and Domain Creation Date – The domain age ranges from 14 days to 6th January 2022.
- Domain expiry – The domain expires at 6:01 p.m. on January 20, 2023.
- Website Trust Score- This score is 1%.
- Social media Links – These social media links are not working.
- Customer reviews- None of the major social platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, have customer reviews.
- Founders and Team – The website doesn’t give any additional information about its founders, or team members.
- Site Metrics – Alexa site metrics are not available for this site.
- HTTPS information- HTTPS protocol detected. This is a critical factor to ensure website safety since most websites have HTTPS protocol.
- Plagiarism is when it is copied. The majority of the descriptions found on the website are borrowed from other E-commerce sites.
Is this website legit?
No, it is not legit.
Yes, this website is fake.
Is this website safe?
No. This website is not safe.