Fihoaa.com website is another website that has come under our inspection. There are no customers’ reviews of the products on the website, but it is a fake one. We will talk about it in detail.
What is the fihoaa.com website?
Fihoaa.com website is one that sells fashion goods and accessories online. They offer their products at a very low price. This attracts many customers to their website.
How does this website scam people?
Yes. The fihoaa.com website is fake. It takes the hard-earned money of the customers through an online payment. But after the customers pay for the products, they do not receive them. They completely wipe out the existence of the customer from their site. They take the money by scamming people.
Negative highlights about the fihoaa.com
- The owner of the website is using a service to hide their identity on WHOIS
- According to Alexa this site has a low Alexa rank
- This website does not have many links to it
- This website is hosted in a high risk country.
- The website has received negative review.
- According to people, this website has been reported selling fake product.
- This website has been reported as a possible scam on Scamadviser.
Proof that this website is fake
- The page which opens when a person orders a product is not real. It is a demo of the pages available on the internet. These demo pages are generally used by scammers.
- There is only an online option for payment. This is so that there is no trace of the money that the people or customers pay. The money is paid but they do not receive the products.
- There are no reviews of the products shown on the website. No one has written about the products- how they are, how they fit, are they tight or loose, etc. This is very suspicious.
- They are offering high-priced products at a very low price. These low prices are unreasonable. No one can afford to make profit after selling products at such a low price.
- The return or refund policy is copied from other websites. That is fake too.
A complaint about the fihoaa.com website
Madhavi Rao lodged a complaint against this website on the 22nd of January, 2022. The complaint read, “Last Tuesday on the 18th of January, I ordered a beautiful grey suit on fihoaa.com website. I did this via a Facebook advertisement. I received a totally different product. It was cheap and I was unable to use it. It is a complete waste of money.
I got the doubt when IU did not receive an email or SMS from the company regarding the product delivery detail. I tried to reverse the payment via bank but it did not go through.
This is a scam where they collect money showing beautiful designer product photos. They also produce them on sale like 75% off. Then they deliver a product that is not even 10% close to the original product. It is not half of the money they collected.
Frequently asked questions about this website
Is fihoaa.com website legit?
No, it is not legit.
Is this website fake?
Yes, it is a fake website.
Is fihoaa.com website safe?
No, this website is not safe at all.