This article on Hashlists gives a whole insight into this website’s Product and its credibility. Read our full article to know more about Hashlists com
In this article, we will tell you, whether should you purchase any item from Hashlists com or not. This store deals in Crypto Mining category and their trust score is 1% out of 100
Today in this Hashlists com Reviews, we will cover everything about the site and the items it manages and further insight regarding the authenticity of the site. To know more, read the full article below.
What is the Hashlists website?
Hashlists is an online site that retails in Crypto Mining category with Rediscover Hashlists, Your One-Stop-Shop Solution For All Your Crypto Mining Needs, And Leverage The Art Of Crypto Mining,and other collections.
This website was registered on 27th August, 2020. Domain age is 1 year 10 months 6 days and the domain will expire on 27th August 2024, according to the whois record. And the trust score of this site is 1% out of 100.
Important Specification of Hashlists com website:
Here in this section you will find out all the important information about Hashlists com website, read out all the information carefully and make the decision whether should you purchase something from this website or not. And we always recommend our visitors to do some research on our website or google whenever you are going to purchase something from a new website.
- Website name: Hashlists
- Website link: Hashlists com
- Email: Not found
- Contact address: Not found
- Contact number: Not found
- Products Category: Crypto Mining
- Type of Product Name: Rediscover Hashlists, Your One-Stop-Shop Solution For All Your Crypto Mining Needs, And Leverage The Art Of Crypto Mining
- Options for payment: Online Payment mode only
- Delivery time: Not Aplicable
- Return Policy: Not Aplicable
- Social media links: Not available
Positive Points of this online store:
- Valid SSL certificate, HTTPS is present for consumers’ safety.
- It offers various payment methods option to the customers.
Negative highlights of Hashlists Reviews:
- This website has a very low trust score 1% out of 100 which expands the trust concern.
- The portal has negative reviews on other sites.
- Some content of the website seems copied from another website
- The Website domain is very new, registered on 27th August, 2020. Domain age is 1 year 10 months 6 days and the domain will expire on 27th August 2024, which creates trust issues.
Points to prove that the Hashlists com is a legit or scam:
- 1. Website Age: 27th August, 2020. Domain age is 1 year 10 months 6 days and the domain will expire on 27th August 2024
- 2. Maximum Discount offers: Not given
- 3. Trust Score of Website: 1% out of 100
- 4. The legitimacy of the Contact address: Not found
- 5. The legitimacy of the Email ID: Not found
- 6. Returns and Exchange: None
Customer Complaints: We found a negative review where a user flagged this site as a scammer, you can read out the feedback here
“Hashlists.com is a scam.. let me explain why you lose money…. I have lost 600 dollars and withdrawn 110 just to test it.. if you deposit $ and when you buy ltc mining contract that cost 100$ .. then after that you need to pay extra 20 % TAX ( 20 $) so then 100 dollar + 20 dollar after tax is 120 dollar together and they give you a whopping 105,40$ in return and when you buy 10 contracts within 30 day’s because you reinvest your profit then you need to pay 10 X 20 dollar tax = 200 dollar…
And when you want to withdraw your money after some time then they tell you that yore account have strange behevior and you need to contact them in chat, and then they say you buy for example 100 plans and you need to pay 100 x20 dollar , that is 2.000,00 dollar or else they block ya account and all ya money is gone …. I got scamed for like 600 dollar but other people are scammed bc they have a stupid policy with tax and rules about contraks , so everyone that have buy 100 dollar contraks is screwd and need to pay at least 20 dollar or more , they screw us …
I have reported them on Twitter so that they will get ban , I have reported them on Facebook, scam detector, Trustpilot, my local fraud help des, https://reportfraud.ftc.gov/#/ on that site where you can report scammers, and on trust pilot I ask them why thel sell a contract that never and never gains profit, they think that they are smart bc they have made some money by scamming people…. it is impossible to earn money when you after tax you pay 120 dollars and get 105,40 in return…. so if you are also a victim of this scam then report them into the oblivion!”Hashlists is a Scammed Feedback by a User
FAQ about this store:
Is Hashlists website fake?
yes, according to our manual research we found this website quite suspicious, still we suggest you to do some research on your own, and check out all the details and information to make your decision.
Is Hashlists com website a scam or trustworthy?
The website has a wide collection of Crypto Mining.The website has a wide collection of Crypto Mining but still they sell all the products online and they do not accept Cash on Delivery orders. To know about the website’s legitimacy the following points will help you to know more about the website’s readability and worthiness. Let’s check it out here:
- Website Creation Date: 27th August, 2020. Domain age is 1 year 10 months 6 days and the domain will expire on 27th August 2024
- Unrealistic Prices: Not given
- Trust Index: 1% out of 100
Is this website legit or not?
No, this online store doesn’t look like a legit website
According to our manual check-up, we found this website suspicious as its trust index 1% out of 100, the question raises about the legitimacy of the address, so we do not recommend our visitors to make purchases from this website. You can also find out the list of scam websites here.
And read more if you ever get scammed about how to get a refund: “How to apply for a refund from credit card scams”