This is the year 2022. It is the era of lockdown. People are losing their jobs at an alarming rate. Many have become broke and penniless. They have become desperate to earn money. In order to do that, they are ready to resort to any means. Many of these people are opening up online websites. But the problem is that most of them are fake like the cazina.in website.
These websites are just means to earn money through deceitful ways. They showcase products that are actually expensive but are given on the website at a discounted price. This attracts a lot of people. They are lured by the low prices. So they rush to the websites to buy the given products. However, in the hurry, they forget to check if these websites are legit or a scam.
What is the cazina.in website?
The cazina.in website is a website related to fashion. It sells lehenga cholis, gowns, tops, and palazzos. The prices are not that low. However, the products are attractive. So people go to this website to shop for various products that appeal to them.
Is this website fake?
Yes, this website is fake. On top of this, it is a scam. It loots people off their hard-earned money. It showcases various attractive products to lure in customers. Once this is done, the customers start ordering the products they liked. They do this without checking the authenticity of the website. They pay the money online and wait for the products to arrive.
But where are the products they ordered? There is no sign of them. This enrages them as it should. This is when they realize that they have been scammed. Then they go to the customer care department to file complaints. But it is too late. Since then, customer care handles all the problems.
Negative highlights about the cazina.in website
- The owner of the website is using a service to hide their identity on WHOIS.
- This website is (very) young.
- This website does not have many links to it.
Points to prove that this website is fake
- We found out that the owner of the website is using a service to hide his/her identity. This may be because the owner does not want to get spammed. However, it also makes it difficult to identify the real owner of the website.
- The domain has only been registered recently. Websites of scammers often only last for a few months before they are taken offline. An old website is no guarantee that the site is safe. Some scam sites are even years old. Most scam sites however are taken down after a few months. This is because the number of consumer complaints rises and the hosting company is getting tired of the many emails and phone calls.
- People found out that not many websites are linking to this website. It means the website has little “authority”. A website can gain “authority” in search engines if many other (high traffic and quality) websites link to it. In this case, they could not find many other websites with authority linking to this site.
- There is no address given on the website. So, no one knows the location of the owner of the website.
- There are no customer reviews of the products on this website.
Frequently asked questions about the cazina.in website
Is this website a fraud?
Yes, this website is a fraud.
Is the cazina.in website legit?
No, this website is not legit.
Is this website safe?
No, this website is not safe.