Are you looking for colorful and different color option T-shirts? Hopefully, you will get it at kingim.shop. Are you crazy about wearing hand and neck accessories?
If yes, here you will get information here if you read this kingim review. Nowadays, online shopping is on the boom for our convenience as there is no need to waste your precious time in the offline market.
What is the kingim.shop website?
Kingim is the online portal that claims very different types of tops, bottoms, and accessories worldwide. Here you can get the accessories at very low prices as a big offer sale is present on the portal.
Specifications about this website
- The email support for any query is visible, i.e., [email protected].
- The company has its name, i.e., Kentesh Ltd.
- The registration name has been shared, i.e., 12948235.
- There is no contact number available on the website.
- The portal has mentioned the company address, i.e., 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, England, WC2H 9JQ.
- Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest link are available, but there is no page available on click.
- Shopper’s Kingim Reviews have not been found anywhere, so no feedback is available from the users.
- Shipping charges are applicable if your order is below $79.
- It accepts return/refund/ exchange after reaching your door (within 14 days).
- The website is fully secured by protocols HTTPS and SSL integration.
- It offers a huge collection of products at very reasonable prices.
Positive aspects of the kingim.shop website
- The website has a security certificate, so fully safe.
- Company address, company name, email address, etc., are available, and customer care service is available 24×7.
Negative aspects of this website
- Shopper’s Kingim reviews are unavailable so there is nothing to mention.
- No activity is visible on the social networking site, while Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter links have been shared and available on the portal.
- No contact number is visible on the portal. Thus, we cannot communicate directly.
- The website is too new in the online market.
- The prices of the items are very unrealistic.
- The available company address doesn’t seem legit.
Points to prove that this website is real or fake
- The domain launching date is too new, i.e., 22/12/2021.
- The domain registration date will expire on 22/12/2022.
- The trust rank is 58.9 out of 100, which looks average.
- The trust index is very low i.e., 1%
- The website is holding copied content from another portal.
- There are no reviews lines available on the internet regarding the portal.
- We could not find any lines about owner information.
- Huge discounts are available on the website on every product
- No social media is acting as no link has a page available on the portal.
Frequently asked questions about the kingim.shop website
Is this website fake?
Yes, this website seems fake.
Is the kingim.com website a scam?
Yes, this website seems to be a scam.
Is it safe?
No, it does not seem safe.
Is the kingim.shop website legit?
No, this website does not seem legit.
You can find out more about scam websites here.