Scamadvisor.com checked the qaafir.com website and they are unsure if the website is legit.
What is the qaafir.com website?
Qaafir.com website allows a holistic online shopping experience that is way more convenient and hassle-free than an in-store shopping tour. This website is supposed to be a user-friendly website.
It has distinct categories such as sarees, salwar kameez, lehenga choli, gowns, kurtis, and blouses. Customization options and style selection are made easier. This is done so that one can contact their trendsetting fashion experts for outfit ideas for their body type and occasion.
Review of this website
The review of the qaafir.com website is somewhat low according to their computer algorithm. Scamadviser rates every website automatically by looking at where the server of the website is located. They also check the SSL certificate used, who owns the domain name, and other public and private sources.
Points to prove that qaafir.com website is fake
As said, the rating of the website is somewhat low. There are a lot of negative points about this website which strengthens the fact that it’s fake. They are as follows:
- The website’s owner is hiding his identity on WHOIS using a paid service.
- This website has only been registered recently.
- This website does not have many visitors.
- Not many websites are linking to this site.
- This website is not optimized for search engines.
Things suspicious about this website
- The owner of the website is hiding his identity. Spammers use this information to promote services to website owners. Some website owners, therefore, chose to hide their contact details. However, it can also be misused by scammers. The algorithm usually gives a high rating if the identity of the website owner is shown.
- This domain name has only been registered recently. This means that the website is actually quite young and few if any consumers have had time to leave reviews or social media comments. It is, therefore, best to check this website thoroughly to make sure the website was not set up by a scammer.
- In the analysis, the Alexa ranking is always checked. In this case, it was low. A low Alexa ranking means that the website has relatively few visitors. For a new website, this is logical. The same is true for a highly specialized website. However, if the website claims to be a large corporate or popular site, then warning flags should be raised.
- This website does not have many other websites linking to it. This means the website is not considered an “authority”. One does not get many links from other websites easily. Therefore, it often takes up a lot of years to build up authority. Just having many links from sites that are unknown and have no traffic, does not help a site to build authority.
- People checked if the website is optimized for search engines like Google and Bing. This does not seem to be the case. Several items are missing which most websites implement to make sure they can be found by search engines. The customers consider this suspicious. This is usually the case if they do not want to be found by police authorities or brand protection agencies.
Frequently asked questions about the qaafir.com website
Is qaafir.com website real or fake?
Qaafir.com is a fake website
Is this website legit?
No, this website is not legit
Is qaafir.com website scam?
Yes, this website is a scam.